Let’s play! And let’s play with a purpose.
What We Do
1. Review – We assess your current physical educational program, the structure, space available, and current challenges/successes in your current program.
2. Collaborate – Working with school administration, we design the goals of the program, and plan out the class curriculum for the year. This includes age-appropriate skill theme units like locomotor movement, spatial awareness, throwing and catching, sport units including basketball, soccer, volleyball, and NYS health-related fitness components such as cardiovascular endurance, muscular endurance and strength.
3. Implement – Our coaches create inclusive games that can be modified to meet the physical capabilities of any student. Through fun and engaging activities, students improve their overall fitness and build their physical skills!
Kids in the Game coaches are trained to perform baseline assessment and track student progress throughout the year. This is done through both formal and informal assessment. Being able to provide real-time feedback and praise allows our coaches to create a positive learning environment for every kid!
- Develop self-confidence and self-esteem
- Increase in sportsmanship, teamwork, inclusion, and cooperation.
- Increase health related knowledge