Early Drop Off
8:15 AM – 9:00 AM included in cost
K-8 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM
PK 9:00 AM – 2:30 PM
K-8 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM
PK 2:30 PM – 5:30 PM
Riverdale Neighborhood House
5521 Mosholu Ave, Bronx, NY 10471
St. Margaret of Cortona School
452 West 260th Street Bronx, NY 10471
Session 1: June 27 – July 1
Session 2: July 5 – July 8
Session 3: July 11 – July 15
Session 4: July 18 – July 24
Session 5: July 25 – July 29
Session 6: August 1 – August 5
Session 7: August 8 – August 12
Session 8: August 15 – August 19
Teddies: Age 4, entering Pre-K4 in Fall 2022
Gummies: Age 5, entering Kindergarten in Fall 2022
Hornets: Ages 6-7, entering 1st Grade in Fall 2022
Firebirds: Ages 7-8, entering 2nd Grade in Fall 2022
Cardinals: Ages 8-10, entering 3rd-5th Grades in Fall 2022
Blue Jays: Ages 11-13, entering 6th-8th Grades in Fall 2022
At Riverdale Neighborhood House, Kids in the Game utilizes the gym, outside basketball courts, the playground area, three floors of classrooms, an on site pool, baseball fields, and Vinmont Park.
Just a few blocks away at St. Margaret of Cortona school, Kids in the Game utilizes the gym, outdoor space with basketball courts, classrooms, and multipurpose rooms. The sites are just a few blocks apart, so campers can walk easily between the two locations.
Campers will spend time in the yard each day for sports and outdoor camp games, as well as Van Cortlandt Park for larger activities and special events.
– A non-refundable $100 deposit is required for each week registered per child.
– A camper’s weeks are able to be switched pending availability (price may vary). Weeks cannot be transferred to another child. All transfers must be made before May 15, 2022.
– After-care and extended day programs can be added or removed on-site, as needed. You can also pay for after-care on site as needed.
– Unused after-care days booked as part of the discounted weekly bundle price can not be transferred to another week or camper.
– Picking up after 5:30pm will result in a $30 late fee per child for every 15 minutes after 5:30pm. As we are only permitted in the building until 5:30pm, it is extremely important all campers are picked up by this time.
– There are no refunds or discounts for being absent due to sickness, vacation, unexpected travel, inclement weather, other programming, or any other reason including but not limited to moving, unexpected circumstances, expulsion from the program, etc.
– Refunds for any weeks or funds transferred to the 2022 camp season will be issued as the amount paid minus $100 per week. Refunds must be requested before May 15, 2022.
– Cancelation of all weeks made for the 2022 season: Refund in full minus $100 per account before January 15, 2022. Refund in full minus $300 per account before March 15, 2022. Refund in full minus $500 per account before May 15, 2022. There will be no refunds beginning May 15th.
– If canceling some weeks, but not all, there will be a non-refundable fee of $100 per week up to $500 per family in line with the above date ranges. All remaining fees paid will either be refunded (if paid in full) or allocated toward the season’s outstanding balance.
– If canceling weeks, the base price per week will change. This includes weeks already attended if cancelations of additional weeks are made. Changes in price will be reflected based on the new tier price. These changes will result in an outstanding balance that will be reflected in your auto-payment schedule. If not on auto-pay or camp has already begun, the balance created due to these changes made in price per week is required to be submitted before the end of the camp season.
– If a family pays for multiple weeks in full and would like to cancel certain weeks, they can do so before May 15th. There will be no refunds or credits granted after May 15th.
– If a family pays for swim lessons and would like to cancel certain weeks, they can do so before May 15th. This will be a full refund of the swim lesson fee. There will be no refunds or credits granted after May 15th.
– Cancelation within 24 hours of registration will result in a full refund of the amount paid minus a 3% processing fee.
– Any refunds will be processed 30 days from the date of confirmation from Kids in the Game.
Open swim is open to all campers in 1st grade and up! Campers must pass a swim test to be eligible to participate in open swim. Open swim is supervised by the Aquatics Director and certified life guards. Open swim takes place once a week, and it is free to all campers who are registered that week.
Swim lessons are open to all ages and all skill levels. The lessons are taught by certified swim instructors. Lessons are once a week and cost an additional $55 per week. Campers must be registered for a full week of camp to participate in swim lessons.
Our team is hard at work planning and preparing for an awesome summer, field trips included.
Week 1: Challenge Obstacle Course
Week 2: The Harlem Wizards
Week 3: The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
Week 4: Camper Quest Game Show @ Riverdale
Week 5: Olympics Showdown @ Inwood
Week 6: Magician
Week 7: New York Hall of Science
Week 8: Silent Disco
Week 1 – Galaxy Quest
Week 2 – American Road Trip
Week 3 – Planet Earth
Week 4 – Game Show
Week 5 – Olympics
Week 6 – Wizard Academy
Week 7 -Puzzles, Riddles, and Rhymes
Week 8 – Camp A Palooza
|8:15am - 9:00am||Drop-off|
|9:00am – 9:15am||Morning Camp Rally|
|9:15am – 10:30am||Activity Block 1: Sports (Basketball, Tennis, Soccer )|
|10:30am – 10:45am||Morning Snack Time|
|10:45am – 11:45am||Activity Block 2: Outdoor Games (Capture the Flag, Sizzle Ball)|
|11:45am – 12:30pm||Activity Block 3: Creative/ Academic (Arts and Crafts, STEM)|
|12:30pm – 1:00pm||Lunch (Campers responsible for bringing their own)|
|1:00pm – 1:30pm||Team Time|
|1:30pm – 2:30pm||Activity Block 4: Movement (Zumba, Yoga)|
|2:30pm – 3:00pm||Teddies Pick-Up (Campers can stay from 2:30-5:30pm for an additional $35/day | $157.50/week (10% off)|
|2:30pm – 3:30pm||Activity Block 5: Sports / Games (Flag Football, Wiffle Ball)|
|3:30pm – 4:00pm||K-8 Pick-Up (Campers can stay from 4:00-5:30pm for an additional $20/day | $90/week (10% off)|
|4:30pm – 5:30pm||After Care|