– A non-refundable $100 deposit is required for each week registered per child.
– A camper’s weeks are able to be switched pending availability (price may vary). Weeks cannot be transferred to another child. All transfers must be made before May 15, 2022.
– After-care and extended day programs can be added or removed on-site, as needed. You can also pay for after-care on site as needed.
– Unused after-care days booked as part of the discounted weekly bundle price can not be transferred to another week or camper.
– Picking up after 5:30pm will result in a $30 late fee per child for every 15 minutes after 5:30pm. As we are only permitted in the building until 5:30pm, it is extremely important all campers are picked up by this time.
– There are no refunds or discounts for being absent due to sickness, vacation, unexpected travel, inclement weather, other programming, or any other reason including but not limited to moving, unexpected circumstances, expulsion from the program, etc.
– Refunds for any weeks or funds transferred to the 2022 camp season will be issued as the amount paid minus $100 per week. Refunds must be requested before May 15, 2022.
– Cancelation of all weeks made for the 2022 season: Refund in full minus $100 per account before January 15, 2022. Refund in full minus $300 per account before March 15, 2022. Refund in full minus $500 per account before May 15, 2022. There will be no refunds beginning May 15th.
– If canceling some weeks, but not all, there will be a non-refundable fee of $100 per week up to $500 per family in line with the above date ranges. All remaining fees paid will either be refunded (if paid in full) or allocated toward the season’s outstanding balance.
– If canceling weeks, the base price per week will change. This includes weeks already attended if cancelations of additional weeks are made. Changes in price will be reflected based on the new tier price. These changes will result in an outstanding balance that will be reflected in your auto-payment schedule. If not on auto-pay or camp has already begun, the balance created due to these changes made in price per week is required to be submitted before the end of the camp season.
– If a family pays for multiple weeks in full and would like to cancel certain weeks, they can do so before May 15th. There will be no refunds or credits granted after May 15th.
– If a family pays for swim lessons and would like to cancel certain weeks, they can do so before May 15th. This will be a full refund of the swim lesson fee. There will be no refunds or credits granted after May 15th.
– Cancelation within 24 hours of registration will result in a full refund of the amount paid minus a 3% processing fee.
– Any refunds will be processed 30 days from the date of confirmation from Kids in the Game.