Early Drop Off
8:15 AM – 9:00 AM included in cost
K-7 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Pre-K 9:00 AM – 2:30 PM
K-7 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM
Pre-K 2:30 PM – 5:30 PM
School of the Blessed Sacrament
147 W 70th St, New York, NY 10023
Session 1: June 26 – June 30
Session 2: July 3 – July 7 (No camp on 7/4)
Session 3: July 10 – July 14
Session 4: July 17 – July 21
Session 5: July 24 – July 28
Session 6: July 31 – August 4
Session 7: August 7 – August 11
3.5-12 years old
Teddies: Age 3.5-4, entering Pre-K4 in Fall 2023
Gummies: Age 4-5, entering Kindergarten in Fall 2023
Hornets: Ages 5-6, entering 1st Grade in Fall 2023
Firebirds: Ages 6-7 , entering 2nd Grade in Fall 2023
Cardinals: Ages 7-10, entering 3rd-5th Grades in Fall 2023
Blue Jays: Ages 10-12, entering 6th-7th Grades in Fall 2023
At Blessed Sacrament, Kids in the Game utilizes the gym, cafeteria, a number of classrooms, and the auditorium for indoor activities each day. In addition, we also utilize the newly renovated space underneath the church, which is another large space for games and activities during camp.
Campers will spend time in Central Park each day for sports and outdoor camp games, as well as Riverside Park for soccer and tennis.
|Pre-K||K - 7th|
|8:15am - 9:00am||Drop-off|
|9:00am – 9:15am||Morning Camp Rally|
|9:15am – 10:30am||Activity Block 1: Sports (Basketball, Tennis, Soccer )|
|10:30am – 10:45am||Morning Snack Time|
|10:45am – 11:45am||Activity Block 2: Outdoor Games (Capture the Flag, Sizzle Ball)|
|11:45am – 12:30pm||Activity Block 3: Creative/ Academic (Arts and Crafts, STEM)|
|12:30pm – 1:00pm||Lunch (Campers responsible for bringing their own)|
|1:00pm – 1:30pm||Team Time|
|1:30pm – 2:30pm||Activity Block 4: Movement (Zumba, Yoga)|
|2:30pm – 3:00pm||Teddies Pick-Up (Campers can stay from 2:30-5:30pm for an additional $40/day | $176/week (12% off)||Activity Block 5: Sports / Games (Flag Football, Wiffle Ball)|
|2:30pm – 3:30pm||After Care|
|3:30pm – 4:00pm||K-7 Pick-Up (Campers can stay from 3:30-5:30pm for an additional $25/day | $110/week (12% off)|
|3:30pm – 5:30pm||After Care|
Open swim is open to all campers entering 1st grade and up! Campers must pass a swim test to be eligible to participate. Open swim is supervised by the Aquatics Director and certified life guards. Open swim takes place once per week, and it is included in the cost of camp.
Open Swim Location:
John Jay College – Haaren Hall
899 10th Avenue New York, NY 10019
Swim lessons are open to all ages and all skill levels. The lessons are taught by certified swim instructors. Lessons are offered twice per week and cost an additional $65 per lesson. Campers must be registered for a full week of camp to participate in swim lessons.
Swim Lessons Location:
752 West End Avenue, New York City, NY 10025
Week 1: Blast from the Past (Decades week)
Week 2: Party in the USA – 4th of July week
Week 3: Puzzles Riddles and Rhymes
Week 4: Olympics
Week 5: Game Show
Week 6: World Cup Week
Week 7: Wizard Academy
– A non-refundable $100 deposit is required for each week registered per child.
– A camper’s weeks are able to be switched pending availability (price may vary). Weeks cannot be transferred to another child. All transfers must be made before May 15, 2022.
– After-care and extended day programs can be added or removed on-site, as needed. You can also pay for after-care on site as needed.
– Unused after-care days booked as part of the discounted weekly bundle price can not be transferred to another week or camper.
– Picking up after 5:30pm will result in a $30 late fee per child for every 15 minutes after 5:30pm. As we are only permitted in the building until 5:30pm, it is extremely important all campers are picked up by this time.
– There are no refunds or discounts for being absent due to sickness, vacation, unexpected travel, inclement weather, other programming, or any other reason including but not limited to moving, unexpected circumstances, expulsion from the program, etc.
– Refunds for any weeks or funds transferred to the 2022 camp season will be issued as the amount paid minus $100 per week. Refunds must be requested before May 15, 2022.
– Cancelation of all weeks made for the 2022 season: Refund in full minus $100 per account before January 15, 2022. Refund in full minus $300 per account before March 15, 2022. Refund in full minus $500 per account before May 15, 2022. There will be no refunds beginning May 15th.
– If canceling some weeks, but not all, there will be a non-refundable fee of $100 per week up to $500 per family in line with the above date ranges. All remaining fees paid will either be refunded (if paid in full) or allocated toward the season’s outstanding balance.
– If canceling weeks, the base price per week will change. This includes weeks already attended if cancelations of additional weeks are made. Changes in price will be reflected based on the new tier price. These changes will result in an outstanding balance that will be reflected in your auto-payment schedule. If not on auto-pay or camp has already begun, the balance created due to these changes made in price per week is required to be submitted before the end of the camp season.
– If a family pays for multiple weeks in full and would like to cancel certain weeks, they can do so before May 15th. There will be no refunds or credits granted after May 15th.
– If a family pays for swim lessons and would like to cancel certain weeks, they can do so before May 15th. This will be a full refund of the swim lesson fee. There will be no refunds or credits granted after May 15th.
– Cancelation within 24 hours of registration will result in a full refund of the amount paid minus a 3% processing fee.
– Any refunds will be processed 30 days from the date of confirmation from Kids in the Game.
Save up to $525!
The more weeks your child attends, the more you save, and the more time we get to spend having a blast this summer.
2% pay-in-full discount till December 15th
Register one camper at our regular price, and take 10% off each additional sibling!